The Up4pet hydrophobic litter helps you collect your cat’s urine to monitor his health.
This hydrophobic litter is a 100% natural and non toxic.
Easy to use and non-invasives it avoids all source of stress for you cat.
Up4pet hydrophobic litter was developed to collect your cat’s urine in a simple and clean way.
The bag contains 400g of litter, a pipette and a tube test.
200g is enought to make one urine test.
How does it work?
You can find the test box and hydrophobic litter in our Up4pet kit for cats.
- Use a standard litter box to pour the hydrophobic litter (do not mix with regular litter)
- Once your cat urinates, few drops will appear on the surface
- With the pipette collect urine and place it in the test tube
- Immerse all 10 indicators in urine for 2 seconds.
- Remove test strip
- Wait 60 seconds and 90-120 seconds for leukocytes to read results.
It is important to respect the indicated times as colours keep changing.
You can get a timer and pencil to make it easier.
Up4pet hydrophobic litter looks like natural sand and is completly painless.
You have further questions? Visit our FAQ.